Someone probably already pointed this out, but I’m just now realizing it. On the newest update, uu did that crown swap thing with the chess pieces…
Didn’t the White Queen have the King’s scepter when she knocked out Jack?
I wonder if that has any special significance.
uu: MY QuEEN. DISGuISED AS A KING. MADE MOVES LIKE A KING. WHICH IS WITHIN ITS CAPABILITY. THIS WAS DONE TO DECEIVE YOu.
uu: MY KING. DISGuISED AS A QuEEN. MADE MOVES LIKE A KING. BECAuSE DOING OTHERWISE WOuLD BREAK THE RuLES.
uu: BuT YOu BELIEVED IT HAD HER POWERS. AND I uSED THIS TO MY ADVANTAGE.
uu: WHICH WAS HILARIOuS TO OBSERVE. WATCHING YOu BACK AWAY FROMS “THREATS.” FROM WHAT WAS IN TRuTH A DISTANT KING!
uu: ALL THE WHILE MY RuSE. PATENTLY OBVIOuS IN HINDSIGHT. WENT EMBARRASSINGLY uNDETECTED.
uu: NO RuLES BROKEN. NOT ONCE.
Of note: Despite their Prospitian/Dersite affiliations, uu was playing as White, and UU as Black.
- draconisflightling likes this
- djiinraidinnae likes this
- isleofconclusions reblogged this from discoveringhomestuck
- kcodyhunt reblogged this from discoveringhomestuck
- end-it-ed23 likes this
- techloveartist likes this
- stupidsexyvriskan likes this
- admiral-tali reblogged this from discoveringhomestuck
- admiral-tali likes this
- xionsghost reblogged this from discoveringhomestuck
- salahare likes this
- mwchase reblogged this from discoveringhomestuck and added:
- creepyold-kit-hands likes this
- rotsward likes this
- abyssmadness likes this
- feralrodent likes this
- shslwuss likes this
- bookish-malarkey likes this
- natcat5 likes this
- fr0g-princ3 reblogged this from kumagoro4ever
- fr0g-princ3 likes this
- diamond-dangeresque likes this
- discoveringhomestuck reblogged this from inexchangeforyoursoul
- inexchangeforyoursoul reblogged this from kumagoro4ever
- inexchangeforyoursoul likes this
- kiraheartilly reblogged this from kumagoro4ever
- kiraheartilly likes this
- faithtransient likes this
- turtle-powered likes this
- odd-bean reblogged this from kumagoro4ever
- odd-bean likes this
- kumagoro4ever posted this