It’s really just the “adult” equivalent of plugging your ears and going “LALALALALALALA” then assuming that you “won” because you can’t hear anyone disagreeing with you.
Debates don’t really work like that.
Now, saying something like “well, you’re wrong and here’s why: [actual evidence]” is completely different.
But repeatedly claiming “you’re wrong”, or the ever popular “k but u wrong doe” doesn’t actually make you “right”, it just kind of makes you look like an idiot, and what you’re debating ends up looking weak.
I need everyone to see this.
On the planet.
- saltymrshotgun likes this
- spacedoutsparrow reblogged this from socialjusticefail
- snowwhiteseviltwin reblogged this from socialjusticefail
- snowwhiteseviltwin likes this
- onewordtest reblogged this from stfu-moffathaters
- thecoffeetomytea reblogged this from stfu-moffathaters
- thecoffeetomytea likes this
- fluffykeldora likes this
- xingshining likes this
- nerdypartyman reblogged this from stfu-moffathaters
- stfu-moffathaters reblogged this from fuckyeahdontbeadouche
- nerdymouse likes this
- thesleep-deprivedwriter reblogged this from fuckyeahdontbeadouche
- mwchase reblogged this from fuckyeahdontbeadouche and added:
- fuckyeahdontbeadouche posted this